Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing Day 2007

The sense of unrealness is getting stronger. Perhaps it's the truth or it might be just I think too much. But one thing for sure is that you will definitely say I think too much.
Holidays are over soon. My blog has been stagnant for the whole of this year. Hmm...
How can I make myself blog about every single day again?
How can I make myself not feel negativity again?

BOring. I had the urge to blog a minute ago before I update my template. Yet after updating the template, the urge to blog has subside. Dont feel like typing a long post anymore. Haha. Perhaps next time I shall type a extraordinary long post. LOL.

The dream I had long time ago has reappear last night. Does this going to mean that it is coming true soon so that I can be mentally prepared? Even if I can be mentally prepared for that scenario to occur, what makes me so sure that I wont be upset when it really happens?

Sigh. My secret has been found out. LOL. Now it's time for me to find another way to keep the secrets again without anyone finding them. This time, I shall succeed. YES I WILL SUCCEED.

That's for all.

No comments: